Ten Little Indians - $1.50 each
Now in Stock. This offer is for TEN (10) cut out Indian head cents.
Example: If you want twenty (20) little Indians, order two (2) sets of ten. Ten little Indians ONLY $14.99. Shipping included.
- All penny's are genuine copper, and came from coins issued for circulation over 100 years ago.
- Use for soldering to pin backs, petite earrings, inlay in to other crafts, buttons, etc....
- Use for grinding smooth for an Indian silhouette,
- Assume the coins you receive will be as follows:
- 1. Your piece will be well-circulated, with various surface characteristics like in photos.
- 2. and not have any LIBERTY letters - neither partial or full letters - on the feather headdress, but not culls
- 3. Cleaned and now oxidizing, and/or natural uncleaned and
- 4. Not filed down edges.
- Each purchase I'll chose the random cut out coin pieces in stock. Each coin is obviously different, as each has been hand cut a little differently. However, there won't be any damaged or bent culls.
If you are not 100% thrilled with what you receive, you can return all received pieces, at my expense, for full lot refund. No partial refunds can be provided.